1279 38th Avenue
About the Home
- Now Asking $1,580,000 -
Redefine luxury and delight in this jaw-dropping Sunset home. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a chef's kitchen, an office, a tastefully landscaped yard, fantastic decking, and a spacious one-car garage grace the smartest home in San Francisco.
This modern top to bottom remodel designed by Grats Decor Interior Design & Build will leave you joyfully awestruck. Exquisite high-end finishes and thoughtful craftsmanship turn this phenomenal renovation from a flexible single-family home into an artful residence. Walk to Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, boutique shops on Irving, the N-Judah and 29 buses, and enjoy a glass of wine on your roof deck every evening while watching the sunset over the ocean. Entertain and live in a work of art. Make it yours!
Entertain and live in a work of art:
- Smart features: Nest Thermostat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5thQRIX3Rio&index=3&list=PLAdP2gzuu3qSKQams7GAYkME5dwaaMvgM), Ring Video Doorbell (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl8sZI5AH4g), Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIaZpVlTKIc), CAT-5 wiring throughout, In-ceiling audio speakers, Schlage coded door locks
- Completely remodeled
- Spacious one-car garage
- Walk to Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, bus lines, and shops on Irving
- Top-quality design finishes
- Decking on four levels (including one roof deck)
- Sunset ocean views from multiple levels and windows